Qualification - Min. Graduation (Passed), MBA preferred
Channel Sales(Retailers & Distributors management) experience is must.
Increasing the Customer Market Share, Revenue Market Share, Partner Management and building on trade equity in the assigned territory by establishing a world class distribution network.
1. Driving Customer Market Share by driving prepaid activations and mnp to increase Share of Gross Adds through retailers.
2. Driving Revenue Market Share by ensuring the recharge availability by increasing the retail width and also pushing all the products of Airtel such as ROffer, Data (3G &4G), Airtel Money, 4G, Dongles (Data Card) etc.
3. Strengthening Distribution by consistent supply to existing outlets & increasing the LAPU Selling Outlets, SIM Selling Outlets, Data Selling Outlets to the maximum possible extent in the assigned territory.
4. Consistent review of basic distribution parameters such as Anmol Ratna, Yuva Ratna, Channel Partner Management, Foot Plans realignment as per market growth, FSE productivity and Channel Satisfaction.
5. Driving TOMA scores by ensuring maximum branding and visibility in assigned territory and capturing the retailers base to the maximum possible extent
- To Increase Active SIM and increase Outlets
- To increase number of rural Distributors
- To achieve Tertiary recharge sales
- To achieve Gross Pre Paid targets
- To manage, train and develop Field Sales Executive
Required Candidate profileRequired Candidate profile -Must have good communication skills.
Perks and BenefitsTravel Allowance
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Area / Territory Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited