Role & responsibilities
As an Oracle APEX Software Designer, you will be working on implementation of various solutions based on internal customer needs. You will be required to Participate, practice, and help in implementing agile development methodology and innovation in existing applications. Ensure that the solutions are implemented properly to drive user satisfaction and IT security.
Handle customer issues and convert issues/challenges as opportunity for innovation and new version upgrade.
Able to multitask and beat deadlines.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in designing and development In Oracle APEX Low Code, No Code Platform
- Programming language experience: SQL, PL SQL
- Familiarity with Restful APIs (Get, Post, Put, Delete)
- Knowledge of Java Script & HTML
- Knowledge of Integration of 3rd party APEX Plugins and Java Script Libraries
- Experience in managing web page layouts with APEX templates and themes.
- Relational Data modeling and Data Base Design
- Knowledge of web application usability trends.
- Good knowledge of HTML / CSS knowledge.
- Must have developed at least 2-3 full fletched APEX applications either in a team or as an individual contributor
- Good Knowledge of Mobile security concepts and modern authorization mechanisms
- Proficient understanding of cross-platform compatibility
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyse application deployment issues.
Role:IT Support - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Department:IT & Information Security
Role Category:IT Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:MCA in Computers
Contact Company:Torrent Power
Address:Samanvay,,600 , Tapovan,Ambawadi,Ambawadi , AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, India