Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling web site issue ,port open/forward
- Configuration and Troubleshooting for outlook issue
- WiFi technology modem configuration with Remote support
- Firewall configuration ,DRV,BIOMETRIC SUPPORT
- Monitoring the Network system and configure VPN issue
- coordinating with the field engineer for Technical support
- Maintaining LAN/WAN/VOICE network established in network
- Maintain SLA ,REOPN,REPEAT
- F-Secure ANTIVIRUS installation
Good communication skills.
- Knowledge MODEM/HUB /SWITCH/ROUTER and FIREWALL.
- Network configuration trouble shooting, security devices, Cabling system.
- Networking skills in windows platform.
- WAN/LAN Configuration.
- CPE/GPON ONT Configuration.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited
Address:Plot No. 16,UG,Bharti Airtel Limited,Udhyog Vihar,, Phase-4,Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India