Position : Ast. General Manager/ Deputy General Manager Outsourcing & In-licensing.: FM-SCM
Location : Hyderabad
Reporting to: Sr.Vice President Formulation SCM
Qualification & Experience:
B.Tech/B. Pharm/M.Tech/M. Pharm from good college/university, with minimum 15 to 18 years of experience in Business Development/Project Management/Contract Manufacturing activities of Finished Dose Formulations.
Key Job Responsibilities.
- Should be able to work independently under broad organizational guidelines to achieve Business unit objectives. (Out-Sourcing & In-Licensing activities related to Domestic & ROW Formulations marketing)
- Lead the assigned team and ensure that the given Functional objectives are met.
- Independently manage all Out-Sourcing/Contract Manufacturing locations and ensure that the all the Product supplies are in accordance with the agreed Quality standards.
- Take care of supply planning of all out-sourced/In-Licensed products and ensure timely supply of all products as per marketing teams requirement.
- Actively identify potential Out-sourcing locations and new product opportunities.
- Identify Dossier& Supply product opportunities for ROW markets.
- Should be able to identify and In-Licensing opportunities and should be able to evaluate and facilitate the logical conclusion process.
- Actively interact with Production, R&D, Marketing/BD teams in case there are any challenges in Product supplies/product quality and ensure that the issues are successfully concluded.
- Should be able to formulate and implement systems and processes required to meet the regulatory and statutory guidelines.
- Should be able set up robust project management process for all new Out-sourcing / In-Licensing projects.
- Build good supplier base in all the given areas.
- Should process procurement data and send the required MIS reports to senior management team for better business decisions.
- Should be able to follow market trends/opportunities and suggest marketing teams accordingly on all New out-sourcing/In-Licensing Product opportunities.
- Should be able to handle Business Partner visits /audits.
- Perform cost analysis/GC analysis on continuous basis for all Out-sourced/In-Licensed products and proactively implement cost reduction initiatives.
Desired Skills :Should be able to perform multiple tasks with an attitude to enhance /upgrade skills as per the changing job conditions. Specific skills like New product evaluation, Project Management, Planning, Purchasing, good negotiation skills.
Knowledge: Should have deeper understanding of all the functions of SCM/PM to satisfactorily perform the job.
Abilities to work in diverse circumstances: analyze data/issues and create action plans: Problem solving abilities: ability to work with diverse teams: meet agreed timelines and schedules.
Industry: Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Department: Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category: Procurement & Purchase
Role: Procurement & Purchase - Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent