Role & responsibilities
1) In consultation with the Project Head/ Project Manager and key members of the team set goals, processes and road map for the project delivery
2) Develop high level baseline to detailed baseline schedule during the preconstruction stage, monitoring and tracking the same during the execution stage to completion stage
3) Develop high level baseline to detailed baseline budget during the preconstruction stage, monitoring and tracking the same during the execution stage to completion stage
4) Monitor, analyse procurement, progress, cost, cashflows, safety and compliance aspects in terms of planned vs actual and required to complete, identify risks, deviations and non-compliances at an early stage. Conduct review meetings with the project team, consultant team and suggest mitigation measures/ action plan. Document and report the progress of action plan until closure
5) Analyse the design, drawings, procurement plan, specifications, methodology, construction technology etc and suggest value engineering ideas
6) Set suitable agenda, convene and conduct weekly/ fortnightly/ monthly/ need based review meetings with appropriate representation from project team and stake holders. Circulate minutes of meetings and follow up the action points until closure
7) Prepare, circulate and brief the project team and key stakeholders on the weekly/ fortnightly/ monthly project reports. Prepare project close out reports on completion
8) In coordination with the Contracts team, site team and in consultation with the project head and key stakeholders initiate and assist in conclusion and closure of change requests
9) Ensure transparency in information sharing across the project team and stakeholders
Preferred candidate profile
Qualification required - BE/B.Tech/M.Tech, Civil or PG from NICMAR will be an added advantage.
Experience required - 8 to 12 years.
Should have experience in residential/ commercial/ mixed use projects.
1) Soft Skills: Communication, coordination, collaborative approach, stakeholder management, prioritising and optimizing tasks, managerial skills
2) Technical Knowledge: WBS, activity sequencing, scheduling, construction activities and methodologies, processes and construction, risk analysis, change control. Knowledge of other domains such as MEP, ELV, infrastructure, landscaping etc
3) Mandatory Software Skills : Microsoft Project, Primavera P6, Power BI, MS office,
Exposure - ERP applications, AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of Rivet, BIM 3D-4D-5D applications will be an added advantage