With a startup spirit and 115,000 + curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brandsand we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. Were harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, were calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
We are inviting applications for the role of Process Developer, Claims
Your role will require you to utilize your experience in and knowledge of insurance/reinsurance and claims processes to process transactions for the Claims Support Teams and communicate with the Onsite Team.
- Transaction processing for Claims Support Teams
- Communicating with the Onsite Team
- Responsible for FNOL Indexing, Set Up, Payment's processing, Diary set up, closing file, Updating reserves and Vendors
- Responsible to comprehend, good customer service attitude to clearly articulate the resolution
- Responsible to handle varied volumes of workloads and to reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Graduate (in any discipline)
- Relevant work experience for London Market Insurance preferred
- Should have wing to wing knowledge of the Claims lifecycle
- Must demonstrate and foster customer focus, teamwork, accountability, initiative, and innovation.
- Fluent in English language- both written and oral
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
- Insurance domain awareness
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Preferred with certification on one of the streams i.e., CII London i.e., ALMI, FIT or Cert CII or equivalent or AINS, CPCU certification
- Knowledge of Bureau/Non-Bureau market
- Knowledge of FNOL, Invoice, BDX documents
- Exposure to Reinsurance Market and it's types such as Prop and Non prop
- Exposure to Treaty and Fac Reinsurance
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
Role:Customer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Customer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Address:Genpact Building DLF City, Phase V Sector Road, Sector 53,Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India