Hope my email finds you in great health and spirits.
I am Archana, from Prodapt Solutions Ltd. We are hiring for Vlocity Developer / Tech Leads / Architects roles.
Prodapt is a leading global consulting, technology & managed services provider to the Connectedness industry. Prodapts customers range from telecom operators, digital/multi-service providers (D/MSPs), technology and digital platform companies in the business of Connectedness. In the past two years, we have grown exponentially, in terms of both business and team size. Last year, we acquired 3 global companies, Silicon Valley-based Innovative Logic, London-based SLR Dynamics and Bengaluru-based Synophic Worldwide to scale our business. With 5000+ Prodaptians across 32 countries speaking 27+ languages, we are truly diverse in diverse ways.
Prodapt has offices in North America, Europe, Latam, India, and Africa. It is part of the 120-year-old business conglomerate, The Jhaver Group, which employs over 22,000 people across 64+ locations globally.
When you join Prodapt, you will get to:
- Be a part of a global consulting and software services organization delivering excellence across the telecom/DSP (Digital Service Provider) industry, one of the few industries not affected by the Covid-19 pandemic
- Gain deep expertise in new-age technologies, including 5G, SDN/NFV, Cloud, Salesforce, AI/ML, Analytics, Full-stack Development, Digital Technology Platforms, etc.
- Experience a diverse workplace with employee-first culture and a vibrant environment to foster their true potential
- Work at a 'Great Place to Work in Information Technology (IT)' certified organization
- Be part of a large business conglomerate that offers career stability as well as provides a collaborative environment for career growth
- Up-skill with CMMi Level certification
We have high ambitions and can ensure numerous opportunities for you to learn, grow and chase extraordinary.
- Experience in developing technology solutions.
- Experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting and systems development.
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable the client's needs.
- Relevant salesforce / Vlocity platform development experience
- Relevant salesforce / Vlocity certifications
- Experience overseeing team members.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Vlocity CPQ, OM certifications
- Experience in working on large Salesforce / Vlocity engagements as Solution Architect /Technical Architect
- Extensive experience of implementing end to end CRM solution using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Experience in working on proposals, estimating scope of work and supporting pre-sales activities.
- Transforming business requirement into Salesforce / Vlocity functional and technical requirements
- Expertise in Lead Management process, Quote to Cash process, Case Management and Call Centre process
- Conducting customer workshop during project discovery, preparing end to end Solution design documents, and working with development team as per project requirement.
- Gather requirements, design, code, debug, analyse performance, package and deploy solutions to the clients Salesforce / Vlcoity.com organization.
- Collaborate and interact with stakeholders to establish-client business needs and translate these into technical solutions.
- Experience of Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems using SOAP and REST API
- Salesforce / Vlocity certifications in architect and consulting track (Integration Architect, Data Architect, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud etc) are preferred.
- Strong communication skill
- Experience working on App Exchange products
- Salesforce/ Vlocity Marketing and Wave cloud experience
- Experience in Agile and other project management methods
- 5-7 years of Software / CRM experience that should include 4+ years in Salesforce / Vlocity CRM
- Salesforce / Vlocity Certification in functional and technical area
- Experience in application development and integration using different design patterns.
- Functional understanding of different cloud products like Sales, Service, Community, FSL etc
- Ability to demonstrate critical, analytical thinking in all aspects of the job technical and non-technical.
- Ability to be highly productive, both working independently and in close collaboration within a team environment.
- Ability to multi-process and thrive in a fast-paced, client-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical, staff and managerial), and in a wide range of settings (e.g., one-on-one, small group, in person, conference calls and via e-mail).
If you are interested in discussing the role above, feel free to contact me at email@example.com and please fill in the below details and share me your updated resume.
- Total Experience:
- Vlocity Experience:
- Current Company:
- Current Location:
- Preferred Location:
- Notice Period:
- Any Job Offers (Yes / No):
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition