Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the company’s product definition and product life cycle management activities for the audio conferencing product family. Contribute to product strategy and product roadmaps consistent with corporate strategy and ensure their successful execution. Oversee the development of market requirements for products and/or product lines.
- The document, and communicate objectives, requirements, and constraints for products and releases, including owning Product Requirements Documents (PRDs)
- Partner with Engineering, Sales, and Executive Management to drive the prioritization of features and enhancements that support business objectives and enhance the ClearOne customer experience
- Contribute to product pricing strategy
- Analyze Gross Margins based on the Bill of Materials, manufacturing costs, pricing strategy, and channel discounts.
- Monitor competitive products, share information about those products, and recommend appropriate responses for sales, marketing, and R&D as needed.
- Help define product marketing materials that best position ClearOne products in the market
- Develop and maintain state-of-the-art knowledge of industry standards, direction, products, systems
- Assist with the development of product marketing plans
- Drive project execution with engineering, operations, quality, finance, sales, marketing, and executive management
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from concept through the end-of-life plan
- Drive the optimum product marketing mix through a calendar of annual promotions.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in product management for a hardware-based technology company in the Pro AV market.
- Familiarity with key companies in the Pro AV market, like ClearOne, Biamp, Extron, QSC.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to motivate and influence people. Ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization by engaging in effective dialogue within the business and with external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain total openness of information and action.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute business and product strategies.
- High energy, a bias for action, and a results-oriented work style.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Visit ClearOne at www.clearone.com
Address :5225 Wiley Post Way, Adilabad, Andaman & Nicobar, USA