Purpose of the job:
- Responsible for achieving Production targets as per the plan with desired quality standards.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Planning, Budgeting & organize and direct the organizational resources to ensure the achievement of business objectives.
- Monitoring the expenses periodically against the budget and initiating appropriate measures.
- Monthly Production Planning.
- Ensuring optimum assigning of Man, Machine & Material.
- Responsible for managing the Production Including Assembly shop, Machine shop & Component Manufacturing shop pertaining to the Plant.
- Coordinating with other departments like PMD, ME, PDE, QE for effective utilization of resources in production area.
- Responsible for Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
- Solving technical issues in the shop floor.
- Monitoring corrective and preventive actions for customer complaints and in-house rejections and implementing the same.
- Controlling in process rejection there by reducing the cost of poor Quality.
- Dispatch review & ensuring on time Delivery.
- Inventory monitoring.
- Responsible for Productivity targets.
- Sphere heading Productivity improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring harmonious relationship with employees & high morale in the plant.
- Maintaining smooth relations with customers and Labor Union.
- Professional Development of subordinates.
Required Candidate profileDiploma, BE/B.Tech (Electronics) with 10+ years of relevant experience in Production.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Electronics, Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Established in 1972 and commanding a major Indian market share, Pricol offers a gamut of automotive components for OEMs of two-wheelers, three-wheelers, cars, vans, tractors, commercial vehicles and off-road vehicles.
Pricol mainly operates in five business areas viz:
1. Driver Information Systems and Gauges
2. Powertrain components
3. Switches, actuators & sensors
4. Fleet management systems
5. Telematics & Infotainment
Contact Company:Pricol Ltd