BPM Developer (5 to 9 years)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
It’s an amazing opportunity to join a Talented team of innovative and committed folks doing interesting work at the world’s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions!
What you will be doing
- To begin with we will take you thru’ a training program giving you the details of the platform, implementation and software development processes
- During training you will be required to adopt a hands-on approach and the assigned mentor will guide you and monitor your progress
- Once trained you will be required to perform following duties
- Provides application software development services or technical support to the customers
- Develop program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Coding, unit testing, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Follow the defined software development processes
- Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
- Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Demonstrates an understanding of FIS systems and the financial services industry.
What you bring
- Basic knowledge of India Banking or Banking in general
- Webservices (REST Services)
- Any BPM tool (Basic understanding in development)
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Financial Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
FIS Global Business Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
FIS„¢ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS€™ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients€™ business forward.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor€™s 500®Index.
The combination of organic and external growth has positioned FIS among the world€™s leading technology providers for the financial services industry. Through the visionary leadership of its management and its philosophy of championing its clients€™ success each and every day, FIS remains on a short list of providers capable of offering end-to-end solutions to financial institutions and retailers across the world.
BANKING AND WEALTH
Take advantage of analytics, commercial and investment banking, core banking, digital and channel solutions, lending, private banking, retirement services, wealth management and trust, and treasury services.
INSTITUTIONAL AND WHOLESALE
Rely on FIS for expertise in asset management, commercial and investment banking, and solutions for broker-dealers, corporations, energy and commodities, insurance providers and retailer/merchants.
Turn to the leader in comprehensive card solutions, check processing, corporate payments, digital payments, enterprise payments, imaging and remittance, merchant services, output solutions, print and mail, and open test solutions.