PROJECT MANAGER - (205911)
- Service Delivery Manager.15.ITIL Service Management.
- Good Communciation Skills.
- Proven working experience in IT Project management
- Ensure that all projects/releases are delivered on-time within the scope and within budget
- Report and escalate to management in a timely & professional manner
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Should be experienced and confident in providing consultation communicating with and making presentations to clients/partners
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Owns the Production Support and development lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project.
- Meet with client teams and gather requirements conduct regular team meetings and track project progress
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures policies and documentation requirements across project phases
- Able to guide the team through the development testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
- Provide direction and technical expertise in design development and systems integration
- Identify resource and equipment requirements efficient capacity planning and manage software and hardware availability
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Ability to match project tasks with opportunities for development so that employee potential is utilized to the maximum
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members
- 30% Technical 30% Consultation 40% Project Management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Contact Company:BIRLASOFT LIMITED