Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Responsible for Batch number generation in ERP System
2. Responsible for Review of online monitoring.
3. Responsible for Review of Executed BPCR.
4. Responsible for Type-II cleaning evaluation & clearance.
5. Responsible for Issuance of BPCRs, Documents to all departments.
6. Additional Tasks as and when required as assigned in the absence of any person in similar capacity.
7. Any other work assigned by HOD/ Designee.
8. Attending cGMP trainings and On Job trainings.
9. Responsible for stopping of unsafe act in the plant.
10. To follow safety Health and Environment norms and adhere with the company policy.
Technical / Behavioral skills:
- Thorough knowledge on Process and their controls,
- Domain knowledge, statutory norms
- Exposure in audits by regulatory bodies
- Think Strategically, Pursue Innovation, Focus on Quality and Compliance, Drive Execution, Commitment to the customer.
- Collaborate Actively, Lead and Develop people.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Role Category:Operations, Maintenance & Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
Contact Company:Aurobindo Pharma
Address:Floor Nos.22-24, Plot No.1, Survey No.83/1, Galaxy Tower, Hyderabad Knowledge City, Raidurg Panmaktha, Serilingampally Mandal, Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Telangana, Hyderabad, Telangana, India