Greetings from Williams Lea!
Looking for candidates who can perform the following tasks and has very good experience in Powerpoint presentations.
- Responsible for producing documents as per clients instruction on MS Office / Creative platform
- Files produced by document specialist should be quality checked before delivering to clients, and report all impediments to the Training manager/ Process trainer/ Client manager
- To be able to train the team with technical skills to match up team's requirements
- Produce all necessary reports related to quality, efficiency and other parameters to gauge performance of the Document Specialists / Team
- Effective collaboration within the team
Required Candidate profile
- Should have 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- Must demonstrate technical or specialist knowledge of core software - MS Office 2007 and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work independently on self-directed projects
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree in any discipline
Interested candidates can shoot their resume to email@example.com for further discussion.
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Williams Lea India Private Limited
Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical support services to financial, legal and professional services firms. From our humble beginnings as a print shop in London to our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is built on a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented team.
We are experts in delivering efficient business processes in complex and highly regulated environments. We connect people, processes, and technology to manage documents and streamline key back-office functions. Empowered by a global workforce, our strength is unparalleled and helps improve efficiency, increase effectiveness and reduce the risk for our clients.
Our clients and their customers have always been at the heart of everything we do. We bring a consultative and collaborative approach to developing solutions for the unique needs of legal, financial and professional services firms.
We have an unrivalled global presence and a versatile range of service models ranging from onsite, nearshore and offshore delivery.
Williams Lea is part of Williams Lea Tag which has combined revenues of $1.2billion and 10,000 employees worldwide, operating in over 195 cities across 40 countries. Williams Lea Tag is backed by Advent International, one of the largest and most experienced global private equity investors.
Contact us to find out more: