Hiring for Bajaj Capital
From 2 to 6 year(s) of experience
Role & responsibilities
1. Meeting and Acquisition of new clients and formulating strategies to increase the client base.
2. Dealing with existing clients and visiting clients on a daily basis.
3. Preparation and execution of Financial Planning.
4. Regular portfolio review of client.
5. Providing advisory services into various instruments majorly in General Insurance , Mutual Funds, FD,PMS, Bond,
Equity, Gold(ETF), & FMP.
6. Approaching need based product to the client through Financial Planning.
7. Access the portfolio risk according to changing market situation.
Preferred candidate profile:
Established in 1964, Bajaj Capital Ltd. (SEBI-approved Category I Merchant Bankers) is one of India's premier Investment
Services firms, offering personalized services to individual investors, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and High Net worth
clients, among others. As one of the largest distributors of investment products, the company offers a wide range of
investment products such as mutual funds, bonds, fixed income products offered by reputed public, private and
Contact Company:TMI Network