The Sales & Pricing Performance Center of Excellence (COE) is responsible for the effectiveness and enablement of the sales methodology and sales and pricing services throughout the organization. The COE delivers services to portfolios primarily through the Sales Support teams made up of the Sales & Pricing Performance Business Partners, Analytics and Sales Operations.
Analytics?professionals develop and mature business insights and processes through data analysis, partner engagement, and end user enablement.
Candidates must have the skills and interest to create analytical models and scorecards to help leadership better understand the underlying trends and key drivers of our business and support Sales and Pricing initiatives; work closely with operations team to manage and industrialize those solutions.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Conduct fact-based analysis and communicate insights generated from the analysis in a clear and concise manner
• Aggregate data from Sales, Finance and other functions to create management and operational views needed for fact-based analysis and decision support
• Create analytical models and scorecards to help leadership better understand the underlying trends and key drivers of our business and support S&PP initiatives
• Work closely with S&PP COE team members to create industrialized solutions
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• Analysis skills: researches and interprets data: ADVANCED
• Oral & written communication skills: ADVANCED
• Python/R/SQL: ADVANCED
• Project Management Experience: ADVANCED
• Metrics Definition and Usage: ADVANCED
• QLIK/POWER BI: INTERMEDIATE
• Excel: INTERMEDIATE
• Understanding of Accenture sales and finance concepts: INTERMEDIATE
• Salesforce / Google Cloud Platform: INTERMEDIATE
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
English language fluency (oral and written)
Good to have:
Master’s degree in Analytics or related field.
Skills & Work Experience
High level of curiosity and creativity.
8-10 years experience which includes:
Thorough understanding of Machine Learning Algorithms, Strong knowledge of predictive modeling.
Hands on experience in statistical software like R, Python
Extensive experience in SQL Query design or similar language
Analytics and Data Visualization experience in Sales, Pricing, Finance or related field.
Accuracy and attention to detail; ability to prioritize own workload and manage downstream stakeholders and resources.
Good to have:
Experience with platforms such as Salesforce and Google Cloud
Experience with QlikSense and Power BI
Extensive MS Excel experience (PowerPivot, Cube functions, etc.)
Understanding of Accenture sales process and systems
Strong oral and written communications skills
Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance
Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment
Must be flexible with work hours according to shifting business needs
Must have excellent internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
May be required to travel
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"