Attributes and Skills required
- Excellent selling skills.
- Excellent technical knowledge
- A keen interest in IT issues
- Able to do Market research.
- Able to generate leads.
- Presentation skills
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- Negotiating skills
- The ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively
- Hunt actively for new accounts and generate new business revenue, build a strong portfolio of Enterprise segment prospects, drive revenue growth and new sales.
- Own sales strategy and targets for the region, make continuous improvements based on performance.
- Execute the field sales plan and manage inbound sales leads in a timely manner.
- Evaluate events suitable for participation, negotiate with event organizers for deliverables and ensure all event objectives are met.
- Manage lead follow-up and lifecycle, ensure maximization of lead tracking and conversion.
- Generate weekly & monthly reports of sales performance for your region
Explore new avenues of creating awareness &; conversion and run regular
- Build a pipeline of opportunities across products/services and region
- Use solution selling to engage with customers to understand their business needs
- Own commercial negotiations to close new contracts, including creation of sales
proposals and management of RFP bidding processes
- Deliver sales presentations in client meetings
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to generate new sales leads
through various marketing campaigns across the year
- Collaborate closely with our consulting team in both the pre-sales and after-sales
process to ensure customer satisfaction
- Achieve assigned KPIs and maintain the record in Dynamics
Other Key Responsibilities
- Adherence to internal QMS (Quality Management System) procedures & Information Security Controls according to implemented ISMS (Information Security Management System) of the Organization.
- Report immediate Reporting Manager/Supervisor related to incidents.
Role:Enterprise & B2B Sales - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Department:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,M.Tech in Any Specialization
Grazitti Interactive is a global digital services provider leveraging cloud, mobile and social media technologies to reinvent the way you do business. Since 2007, Grazitti has been helping companies power their businesses with its marketing automation and cloud innovation services.
As a global consultancy, we have strategic partnerships with technology pioneers like Marketo, Salesforce, Google, Alteryx, Microsoft, Adobe, Lithium, Optimizely, Acquia, Shopify and Jive. We combine these platforms with our innovative approaches to provide effective, result-oriented solutions to our clients. We have been helping hundreds of global companies to transform their business technologies and save millions.
For more details kindly visit: https://www.grazitti.com/
Contact Company:Grazitti Interactive
Address:PLOT NO. 164, PHASE-II, INDUSTRIAL AREA, PANCHKULA , Panchkula, Haryana , PANCHKULA, Haryana, India