Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong Sales expertise in Captives with operational understanding of the key business activities and processes of IT & Application Services.
- In depth understanding of the Captives value chain in commercial and technical terms including understanding and articulation of business drivers and IT drivers for the sector and cost base (COR), benchmarks
- Able to develop and close sales opportunities with Client’s teams including construction of bids and pursuits and deals.
- Is able to create industry trends based services propositions and develop the business.
- Commercially savvy: understands targets, revenue and margins, and can integrate these into actionable steps.
- Proven sales and consulting expertise, gravitas and leadership abilities to be credible in front of C level client contacts.
- Able to integrate into the global team and leverage existing domain/excellence expertise from within the global organization
Desired Candidate Profile
8-10 years Sales experience with minimum of 5-7 years within IT Services organization and preferably Captives
- An exceptional communicator with consultative sales selling style, strong negotiation skills, analytical problem solving abilities and good client-need-assessment aptitude
- An accomplished professional with expertise in managing Business Development with focus on profitability and achieving the company’s mission & strategic direction.
- Strong business acumen with skills to remain on the cutting edge; drive new business through conceptualizing strategies, developing key accounts, establishing strategic partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability of rapidly scaling up the business; managing relationships with CXO’s of client organization
- Proven evidence of successful team management and working in matrix operations.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: Sales
, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
PG - Integrated PG - Any Specialization, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services).
Tech Mahindra€™s capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Network Design & Engineering, Next Generation Networks, Mobility Solutions, Security consulting and Testing.
Tech Mahindra€™s solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Application Development & Management, Network Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, Remote Infrastructure Management and BSG (comprises BPO, Services and Consulting).
With an array of service offerings for TSPs, TEMs and ISVs, Tech Mahindra is a chosen transformation partner for several leading wireline, wireless and broadband operators in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America.
Tech Mahindra has successfully implemented more than 16 Greenfield Operations globally and has over 130 active customer engagements mostly in the Telecom sector. The company has been involved in about 8 transformation programs of incumbent telecom operators.
Tech Mahindra has a global footprint through operations in more than 31 countries with 17 sales offices and 15 delivery centers. Assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, Tech Mahindra's track record for value delivery is supported by over 40,500 professionals who provide a unique blend of culture, domain expertise and in depth technology skill sets. Its development centers are ISO 9001:2008 & BS7799 certified.