From 3 to 8 year(s) of experience
1. Execute Dealer wise, product wise, month wise sales plans.
2. Submit Proposal for appointment of dealers
3. Ensure that issues raised by the dealers are addressed in a timely manner
4. Achieve sales of budgeted, manufactured and bulk traded fertilizers
5. Achieve sales of budgeted target for specialty and natural fertilizers
6. Achieve 100% sales against target for the given geographical territory.
Graduate in **Science(with major in Agriculture) is mandatory.**
21 years to 35 yearsRole & responsibilities
Preferred candidate profile
Perks and benefits
Our client provides an extensive array of pest management solutions that have received recognition and certification from reputable organizations such as ECOCERT, NOP-NPOP, and CIBRC.Their product range includes Bio-insecticides, Bio-Fungicides, Bio-Acaricides, Adjuvants, and Neem Based Products, all of which are designed to support sustainable and organic farming practices. Our client take pride in offering innovative and patented solutions in each of these product categories. With their unwavering commitment to excellence, company aspires to establish itself as a formidable presence in the field of organic farming.
Contact Company:TMI Network