The Senior Salesforce Developer reviews, evaluates, designs, develops and maintains applications within the Salesforce platform. Identifies data sources, constructs entity diagrams, provides application and data flow diagrams, and documents the process.
Should have experience working with Salesforce.com platform, Force.com, Visual Force, APEX Triggers, Governor limits, SOQL, APEX Web Services and Sales Cloud.
- Develop APEX, Visual force, triggers, customized logic, interfaces, workflows, automation, API connections and security within Salesforce.
- Salesforce User Administration tasks, Access Management Alignment, System Security, Role and Profile modifications (including Permission Sets, Sharing Rules & Public Groups), Data Loader usage and functionality, facilitating data snapshots to be integrated with a data warehouse.
- Experience working with APIs (REST & SOAP), and third-party integrations.
- Managing complex web and database projects across all phases
- Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience.
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer.
- Must have 8+ years of IT development experience.
- Candidate must have 6+ years of experience in Salesforce.com platform.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and SOQL.
- Good hands on experience in object-oriented programming concepts or any other previous experience in programming languages.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability and Interested in learning new languages and technologies quickly.
- Possess excellent communication skills with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Prokarma Softech Pvt. Ltd.
ProKarma is recognized by Inc. 500 Magazine as the 11th "Fastest-Growing IT Services Company in America" .We have our presence across USA with state of art development centers at Omaha and
Denver. In Latin America, we have operations at Argentina and Peru. In India, we have 2 offshore development facilities in Hyderabad and one at Chennai.
Right from the inception we have been growing consistently year on year and today having strength close to 3000 associates. Being a technology driven organization you will have the opportunity to learn and work on the new cutting edge technologies.
To know more about our Company, please visit www.prokarma.com