Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
SAP Cloud Architect
As an SAP Cloud Architect, you will work directly with Accenture’s client executives to design, build and migrate SAP solutions on Azure and AWS including providing consulting and technology advisory services.
- Partners with Accenture Solution Architects to assess customer requirements and align to the SAP Public cloud architecture blueprint.
- Understand the TCO of Client’s existing SAP landscape and map it to the right cloud architecture for the best fit business case
- Present the integrated SAP solution to the client and participate in solution defense/yellow pad sessions for Cloud Infrastructure
- Good understanding of SAP homogeneous and heterogeneous OS/DB migrations techniques using SAP tools like SWPM, DMO, Database export/import.
- Good experience in SAP Infrastructure sizing on Public cloud.
- Hands-on experience with cloud build automation using Terraforms/Azure Resource Manager and AWS CloudFormation Templates
- Hands on experience of High Availability Architecture and Disaster Recovery design for different SAP Modules which is certified, tested and cost effective.
- Experience with High-Availability cluster design (SIOS, NFS, RedHat, SUSE, Windows).
- Experience in SAP Backup and Recovery, experience in SAP High Availability architecture
- Familiarity with any monitoring tools like SiteScope, CloudWatch, Azure Monitor etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external Clients.
- Work with other team members to evaluate solutions and gain consensus on technical solutions.
- Work with technology teams to prototype and prove the viability of solutions.
- Work with Cloud providers and business teams to troubleshoot application performance on cloud environment and other business critical issues.
- Hands on experience in building SAP infrastructure specific compute, storage and networking design in Cloud environment – AWS/Azure/ GCP etc.
- Compute, Storage, Networking
- Design and deploy SAP HA and DR Architecture
- Windows and Linux Operating System
- Strong scripting skills, i.e., PowerShell, Python, Ansible, Terraform, Ruby etc.
- Networking and connectivity (VPN/ Direct Connectivity/Hybrid Networking) between on premise and public cloud(s)
- Hands-on experience with enterprise-wide hybrid/public/private cloud solution, design and implementation projects.
- Strong knowledge networking and hybrid connectivity between clouds and on premise network (MPLS, VPN etc.)
- Day 0 and Day 1 services: IAM, Federation, Active Directory and AD Federation Services
- Security Stack
The candidate must have one or more of below certifications
- Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies: AZ-300
- Microsoft Azure Architect Design: AZ-301
- Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty: AZ-120
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Minimum of 12 years of System Integration/Project Implementation experience including 4-5 years in SAP on public cloud (AZURE or AWS)
- Excellent communication, written, presentation and problem-solving skills.