Greeting from Persistent Systems Limited!
Position – SAP HANA
Employment Type - Permanent
Work location - Pune
Experience – 9+ years
- Experience & Technical skills –
- We are expecting Lead with minimum 10+ Years in SAP Development experience. Very strong Analytical, interpersonal skills, technical and team leadership skills.
- Proven experience playing role offshore Engineering lead for at least 3 years or more.
- Extensive experience with SAP configuration, development, testing.
- Experience writing SAP code, such as, and not limited to, ABAP, oData, Restful API, Fiori, SAPUI5, CDS, CPI, Advanced ABAP and ABAP Extensions & SAP Java Connector
- Strong knowledge in Data modelling in SAP HANA, expertise in design and development of different HANA views
- Extensive hands on experience managing data from multiple data sources like SAP ERP and Non-SAP system.
- Solid understanding of SAP data model in FI/CO, PS, MM, SD Modules.
- Knowledge of BO, HANA SLT, and BODS
- Strong Experience in System Integrations using SOAP Adaptor/IDOC Adaptors / XI and OData Adaptors.
- Experience of working with Vertex, RAR, Ariba, and other SAP integrating systems is a plus
- Good understanding of SAP ERP table structures of above modules.
- working knowledge of modern software development methodologies, including Jira, GitHub, Confluence
- Develop and maintain data models using the client’s data modelling strategy utilizing SAP HANA Modelling
- Familiarity with release and deployment process/cycles for SAP
- Act as technical access point for SAP Development to customer and development team
- Facilitate modelling sessions and design walk-through reviews with development team members
- Lead troubleshooting efforts on complex performance tuning problems
- Carefully study impact of any requirement, analyse and follow SAP development guidelines and best practices for SDLC.
- Collaborate with business/technology teams to ensure project requirements alignment of business solution definition & technical architecture
- Participate in technical reviews, provide optimal solutions, act as mentor/guide to team
- Communicate and articulate model designs to peers, customers and governance teams
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation that captures design strategy across data models.
- Taking understanding and knowledge of existing product and Maintenance of existing product
- Work on new requirements and enhancements
- Experience/Understanding of SAFe Agile methodology
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong Team player to gel very well along with team
- Participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills, awareness and quality of work
- Prior experience working on Taxation based ERP's major Advantage
If you are interested in the above said opportunity, kindly do revert with below required details along with your updated profile on email@example.com
Total Experience -
Relevant Experience SAP HANA -
Relevant Experience in SQL–
Relevant Experience in Unit Testing–
Relevant Experience in ABAP-
Relevant Experience in Tableu or Power BI -
Current CTC -
Expected CTC -
Notice Period (LWD if serving) –
Any Offer -