At Seclore, we are all Entrepreneurs, not employees. Ours is a tribe of risk-takers, innovators, fearless problem solvers.
We are a passionate team with diverse backgrounds and experiences all driven to solve complex business problems with simple, intuitive solutions. We appreciate people who are fuelled by Passion, curiosity, hunger to learn & grow.
This position is for individuals who possess the ability to identify multiple solutions to the same problem and can help in decision making while working in a super-agile environment. Seclore is a place where innovation is nurtured. We continuously push the boundaries of innovation and find new ways to add value to customers and stakeholders. We are proud to be recognized as "Great Place to Work" for the fourth consecutive year in a row.
Product Engineer C++
Experience: 0-4 yrs
- The role involves development using C/C++ and related technologies on Windows and Linux platforms.
- You will be a part of the core product team developing Seclores flagship product. It will involve participation in requirements analysis, impact analysis, design, coding, review, testing and preparing test cases.
- You are expected to have expertise in C/C++ and good programming skills.
- A good aptitude and attitude are a must.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills with experience of various tools like Sysiternals Tools, debuggers windbg, API Monitors etc is preferred.
- Experience of XML, STL, Win32 SDK, Dynamic Library, Process, Multithreading, Windows Messages, ATL, COM, HTTP, File I/O, Memory Mapping, API Hooking, Memory Management, and Windows and Linux OS environment is preferred.
- Experience of Cryptography, Data Security, Information Security and Security Technologies is preferred.
- Experience of MS Office & Outlook Object Model (OOM) is preferred.
- You should hold a technical degree (Engineering or MCA). You should have a minimum relevant experience.
if you have any queries write us back at email@example.com