Responsible for implementation of Loss Prevention framework at respective location. Manage and enable site security by use of technology and automation in harmony with business objectives. Responsible for implementation of projects and operations support to ensure highest availability standard.
Security Technology and Loss Prevention Initiatives
- Implement adequate security technologies to enable security function and loss prevention initiatives
- Lead loss prevention initiatives in close coordination with Business Operations / IT and Site Security Operations
- Benchmark all the respective airport loss prevention KPI against the defined baseline
- Continuously engage in identification of losses and planning mitigation measures by cross functional utilization of People, Process and Technology
- Implement incidence life cycle management program for data analysis
- Ensure synergy of Loss prevention program and security operations at asset
- Loss prevention manager develop and implement procedures for minimizing the loss of merchandise, money, or company asset
- Plan, prepare and monitor loss prevention budget including Capex and Opex; Finalize the budget with Corporate Security, Asset Security Head and get sanction on the same
- Monitor adherence to budgets and consult with Asset Security Heads in case of budget shortage/ overruns
- Conduct timely reviews of all on-going technological initiatives with implementation partners and coordinate with HO for implementation road maps
- Participate in governance council meetings to suggest improvements and discuss pressing issues with key stakeholders
- Conduct security risk assessment and implement mitigation measures in consultation with Asset Security Head to counter risks and threats
- Review the SRA report and ensure mitigation measures are put in place as per the findings
Data Analysis and Management
- Monitor site operations and ensure adherence to established SOPs, seek security clearances from regional regulatory bodies, as necessary.
- Analyze the MIS reports generated and publish reports on a weekly basis to the Asset Security Head and Head Quarters
- Create security awareness and training programs for employees and community, along with the Asset Security Head
Security Control Room Operations
- Oversee provision of Site Security Control Room, Lead maintenance and up gradation initiatives for the Control Room with adequate technologies
- Monitor the operations of the Control Room and ensure liaison with sovereign authorities tasked with manning of the SSCR.
- Analytics driven approach to identify incidence trends and implement security technology measures for mitigation
- Regularly check the data from CCTVs, sensors and other such automation equipment to ensure operational vigilance
- Implement various technologies to enable best in class security and loss prevention
- Data Analysis, Intelligent Video Management, Perimeter Intrusion Detection, Access Controls, Data analytics driven control center
Man & Vehicle Access Control
- Oversee the end-to-end operations of Access Control and ensure process adherence; Manage deviations
- Oversee the end-to-end process of visitor access card management through the applicable systems (AEP)
Investigation & Due Diligence
- Conduct investigation of Security incidents including frauds, crimes, theft, pilferage, vandalizing and set in motion remedial measures
- Prepare and share investigation reports with BU team on investigations of critical incidents
- Drive the Security automation system, processes, and operations to ensure round the clock protection to both the tangible and intangible assets
- Conduct security events as per the annual security plan and ensure proper security detailing is in place
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics or related field
Preferable to have Certifications including Certified Protection Professional (CPP) / Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE) / Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) certification/ Physical Security Professional (PSP) / Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)/ Industrial Security professional certifications / Data Analytics
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Information Technology
PG:M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
Adani Airport Holdings
In line with the Adani Groups vision to be a globally admired leader in the integrated infrastructure and transportation businesses, the Adani Group forayed into the airports sector in 2019. Adani Airports, the new business incubated within the group’s flagship company Adani Enterprises Ltd., won the mandate to modernize and operate six airports that are in Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Mangaluru, Jaipur, Guwahati and Thiruvananthapuram through a globally competitive tendering process conducted by the Airports Authority of India (AAI). Subsequently, Adani Airports received the Letter of Award (LoA) for all six airports - Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Mangaluru, Jaipur, Guwahati and Thiruvananthapuram. On February 14, 2020, the company signed the Concession Agreement (CA) for the three airports i.e. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (Ahmedabad), Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport (Lucknow) & Mangaluru International Airport (Mangaluru). Adani Airports will operate, manage & develop all these six airports for a period of 50 years.
Adani Airports Commenced Operations in Mangaluru International Airport (Mangaluru) on 31st October 2020, Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport (Lucknow) on 2nd November 2020 and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (Ahmedabad) on 7th November 2020.
Adani Airports has taken over management control of Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL). This follows approvals received from the Government of India, the City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) of Maharashtra and the Government of Maharashtra.
MIAL is India’s second busiest airport by both passenger and cargo traffic. With eight airports in its management and development portfolio, AAHL is now India's largest airport infrastructure company, accounting for 25% airport footfalls. With the addition of MIAL, AAHL will now also control 33% of India’s air cargo traffic.
While the world navigates its way out of an unprecedented crisis, post-pandemic demand for air travel in India and the rest of the world is expected to surge. The International Air Transport Association expects global passenger traffic to recover to 88% of pre-COVID levels by 2022 and exceed pre-COVID levels in 2023.
With India expected to be the world's third-largest aviation market by 2024, the addition of the Mumbai International Airport to the Adani Group’s existing portfolio and thereafter the operationalization of the greenfield Navi Mumbai International Airport Limited (NMIAL) provides a transformational aviation platform with several strategic adjacencies for the Group’s other B2B businesses and allows the Group to interlink its B2B and B2C business models. This new international airport is expected to be fully operational in 2024.