Cash application, AR Billing, Controlling activities and perform all accounting functions related to Accounts Receivables.
1) Perform Cash application for the receipts against the Invoices
2) Prepare reconciliation and Cash collection report
3) Follow-up and clearing the Unapplied and Unidentified receipts
4) Raising of customer Invoices and send the same as per procedure accurately and timely.
5) Monitor and ensure there is no Unbilled invoices.
6) Respond to Query and clarification Emails from Local finance, sales Team and internal queries within Finance on daily basis.
7) Ensure timely escalation of issues to Immediate Manager
8) Prepare AR Subledger to GL Reconciliation and resolve mismatches
9) Assist in End to End AR Intercompany reconciliation - invoicing, confirmation of balance, follow-up for overdues and reporting of Intercompany to Group, Bad Debt calculation and provisions, division wise balance sheet reporting etc.
10) Audit Coordination
What you bring
6-11Years (experience in Accounts Receivable & Controlling)
Graduation/ Post Graduate in finance and accounts which provides skills to understand financial processes. Preferably Bcom,(Accounts, Corporate, Honours), BA (Corporate Secretaryship),Mcom, MBA in finance,. CA/CMA Inter.
What we offer
As an equal opportunity provider, FLSmidth promotes diversity in the workplace. We offer a market related compensation package.
Role:Finance & Accounting - Other
Salary: 5,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Functional AreaFinance & Accounting
Role CategoryFinance & Accounting - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization,B.Com in Any Specialization,BCA in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance,M.Com in Any Specialization
Address:FLSMIDTH HOUSE,,FLSMIDTH HOUSE,RAJIV GANDHI SALAI,, KANCHIPURAM, Tamilnadu, India