Skill required: Automation & Analytics - Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Programming Language
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
The Business Reporting and Governance vertical helps to deploy and deliver robust tracking mechanism for SLA/KPI or any other operations on a day to day basis.
You will be a part of the Automation and Analytics team which is primarily responsible for setting up and delivering on day to day reports and automate for them so that there is zero or minimal effort required in manual preparation of the said reports. You will be required to setup or drive analytics and have the ability build on the existing database or propose new models so that more insights can be driven for leadership teams.
The role may require for you to work on Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Programming Language to build user-defined functions (UDFs), automating processes and accessing Windows API and other low-level functionality through dynamic-link libraries.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Programming Language
- Adaptable and flexible
- Prioritization of workload
- Written and verbal communication
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Data Management and Integration
- Data Mining
- Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.