Skill required: Campaign Management - Program and Project Management
Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
Be a part of the Marketing Operations team that is leading the managed services arm of Accenture. We power our client s business through the integration of insights, data, and technology. We are focused on activating and scaling the best brand experiences, to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost-effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels. The value we bring to clients boosts their marketing efficiency and effectiveness that powers their growth.We re looking to hire passionate and innovative leaders in Marketing Operations with deep domain expertise in digital marketing and delivering cutting edge marketing services across a range of clients and industries, bringing with them strong operations acumen and transformative leadership.
The campaign management team focuses on planning, executing, tracking, and analysis of direct marketing campaigns. The team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of a marketing campaign, from inception to launch to the evaluation of results. The team is accountable for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using ROI calculations. This Channel requires a good understanding of digital marketing, email marketing, and technologies like Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Automation studio, Google DV360, and Responsys
The Program and Project Management team is highly focused on delivering successful projects to clients on time while ensuring that they are well within the scope and the budget. The team is responsible for initiating, planning, and executing projects while also tracking, managing dependencies, predicting, and mitigating risks. This team is also responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and third-party vendors.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Content management
- Web Content Management
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.