Skill required: Digital Marketing & Campaigns - Editing
Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
Be a part of the Marketing Operations team that is leading the managed services arm of Accenture. We power our client s business through the integration of insights, data, and technology. We are focused on activating and scaling the best brand experiences, to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost-effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels. The value we bring to clients boosts their marketing efficiency and effectiveness that powers their growth.We re looking to hire passionate and innovative leaders in Marketing Operations with deep domain expertise in digital marketing and delivering cutting edge marketing services across a range of clients and industries, bringing with them strong operations acumen and transformative leadership.
You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing & Campaign team which helps clients with their digital campaign & digital marketing requirements. They help provide various services around list pull, list hygiene & lead uploads, providing data-driven insights to clients, and help them get better ROI from their various digital marketing initiatives. The team is primarily accountable for performing list pull from Client Database by writing complex SQL queries. They also leverage popular tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Workfront Work Management Software, Atlassian Jira, etc.
In this role, you will be responsible for improving a piece of writing whether short or long-form, to fit the marketing or communication channel and medium where the writing will be used. This includes enhancing the story flow such as clarity, readability, Accenture/Client brand voice, tone, grammar, word choice, storytelling, etc. You will also assess and question the statements and assertions, flags omissions, check facts and accuracy, and restructures as needed. You will also help write original and engaging copy for a range of product categories across digital and print, adhering to the tone of voice guidelines specified by category/brand.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adobe AEM/CQ
- Adobe Campaign Standard
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Project Management
- Ability to work well in a team
- Prioritization of workload
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Thought leadership
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.