Skill required: Digital Marketing & Campaigns - Campaign Management
Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of the Digital Marketing & Campaign team which helps clients with their digital campaign & digital marketing requirements. They help provide various services around list pull, list hygiene & lead uploads, providing data-driven insights to clients, and help them get better ROI from their various digital marketing initiatives. The team is primarily accountable for performing list pull from Client Database by writing complex SQL queries. They also leverage popular tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Workfront Work Management Software, Atlassian Jira, etc.
Campaign Management focuses on planning, executing, tracking and analysis of direct marketing campaigns. The team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of a marketing campaign, from inception to launch to evaluation of result. The team is accountable for analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using ROI calculations. The role may require for you to have a good understanding of digital marketing, email marketing and technologies like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Automation studio, Google DV360 and Responsys.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Digital Marketing
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.