Skill required: F&A Analytics - Financial Analysis
Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Chartered Accountant/Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of F&A Analytics team which provides domain and analytics expertise to deliver business value to the client based on the F&A data. They utilize broad set of analytical/statistical tools and techniques to improve client`s F&A processes across R2R, P2P, O2C, FP&A. Provide quantitative and qualitative strategic business & operational insight to optimize finances (e.g. costs, margins, working capital) ; identify and fix leakage points ; deliver efficient and effective reporting etc.
You will be working on Financial Analysis where you will be assessing financial status through analysis of financial statements, financial ratios, and through the application of valuation techniques. This team works on the preparation of standard & Adhoc management reports for region, country, product, service type etc. The team provides a standardized and insightful level of analyses is provided. Delivers ad hoc analyses. Supports Annual Operating Plans, budgets & forecasts. The team also works on Oracle as ERP and Longview & Onstream as Planning & reporting tools.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Data Analytics
- Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.