Skill required: F&A - Applications and Platforms - Business Technology
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
Finance and Accounting (F&A) Applications & Platforms team is instrumental in bringing state of the art tools, platforms & technologies supporting Operations clients in the F&A domain. The product catalog covers the best of breed platforms for key F&A sub-offerings Procure To Pay (PTP), Record To Report (RTR), Order To Cash (OTC), and Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). As part of the journey to Intelligent Finance, the team s focus is to transforming clients into intelligent platforms, ranging from bespoke tool implementations and deployments to standard integrated solutions and configurations. The team helps F&A move away from a traditional bookkeeping and backward-looking function to a proactive mindset powered by intelligent insights to accelerate innovation, drive business outcomes, and reduce the cost of ownership.
The business technology team is responsible for designing and developing IT organization's technology platforms, architecture, operating models in the business technology sector. The team is tasked with understanding, documenting the existing application functionality, including business process context and business goals. The team creates user scenario documents, facilitates sponsor/product owner review, approvals, and reviews test conditions to ensure alignment with scenarios and business requirements.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language)
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Adaptable and flexible
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Numerical ability
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Python Programming Language
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.