Skill required: Finance Processes - Lease Administration and Abstraction
Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifying new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting. This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control.
The team is focused on revision of lease and abstraction of critical financial and non-financial terms into client lease administration systems. You will be responsible for all activities pertaining to the overall lease administration process, completion of standard and non-standard tasks within the defined scope, delivery within defined SLAs of the project and the independent management of multiple deals. You will also be required to apply appropriate procedures to ensure accuracy of output and strive for continuous improvement.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Ability to work well in a team
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.