Skill required: HR Analytics - Predictive Modeling and Analytics
Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Bachelors of Information Technology/BCom/MCA
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of HR Analytics team which focusses on providing analytics solutions to help make data-driven decisions based on the worker/employee-related data collected by organization from different sources and help clients to optimize human resource management.This solutions covers entire span of employee life cycle through offerings defined as Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Workforce Engagement and Retention and Employee services.
In Predictive Modeling and Analytics, you will be using statistical techniques from predictive modeling, machine learning, and data mining that analyze current and historical facts to make predictions about future or otherwise unknown events.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Microsoft Excel
- Oracle Application Express
- Oracle Financials Cloud
- Reporting and Analytics
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.