Skill required: Human Resources Shared Services (HRSS) - Strategic Talent Sourcing
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Bachelors of Information Technology/BCA/BE/BTech/MCA
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
You will be a part of the Human Resources Shared Services (HRSS) team that supports lateral recruitment of Accenture s Operations entity and will be responsible for building the strategy towards fulfilment of demands and exercising thought leadership in improving the overall delivery efficiency of HRSS services to its clients. This team is accountable for delivery of talent across regions in partnership with regional recruitment teams.
Working in the Strategic Talent Sourcing space you will be required to design frameworks, develop sourcing and outreach strategies, detail hiring campaigns and employer positioning on social media to attract high caliber candidates. You will also need to have talent market expertise and provide comprehensive views of industry trends; provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape and help with your understanding of talent needs in a fast paced, agile and competitive environment.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.