Skill required: Insurance - Actuary
Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
The Insurance team helps clients and organizations transform their insurance operations into a digital, cost-efficient, agile operating model that helps drive sustainable growth and redefine customer experience. This team provides expertise in the areas of employee benefits, life and annuity, property and casualty and retirement services.
In this role, you will be working on Actuarial and help advise insurance agencies on how to compile and analyze statistics and use them to calculate insurance risks and premiums. You will support pricing analyses, performance monitoring for Insurance clients, assist in analyzing the profitability of business segments within the lines of business assigned. You will also need to identify pockets of profitable growth opportunities, monitor rate, exposure, retention, and lost business changes, monitor loss trends and relevant industry/regulatory changes, and effectively communicate to the management. You will need to conduct research, experience studies, and other more complex actuarial analysis; develop, review, and analyze changes and improvements to actuarial procedures, optimize processes to meet business needs. The role may also require you to communicate with underwriters, finance, claims, compliance, and legal departments.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Problem-solving skills
- Results orientation
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.