Skill required: Intelligent Automation - Blue Prism
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
Intelligent Automation team is where you bring the best of automation technologies like Robotic Process Automation, Low Code, No Code platforms and custom application building to benefit our customers to innovative and pathbreaking solutions. You will be part of the team that designs, builds and supports these solutions, to transform client results and experiences.
The role focuses on using Blue Prism application of technology which provides organizations with a digital workforce that follows rule-based business processes and interacts with the organization''s systems in the same way that existing users currently do.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.