Skill required: Investment Banking - APTP Post Trade Settlements
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
You will be working as a part of Investment Banking team which specializes primarily in selling securities and underwriting the issuance of new equity shares to raise capital funds. They act as intermediaries between security issuers and investors and help new firms to go public.
The Accenture Post Trade Processing (APTP) team focuses on the life cycle of trade settlements from the middle office to back office. The team is responsible for the processing of trade settlements and deals with products like equity, fixed income and derivatives. The role may require for you to have expertise around trade validation, pre-matching, trade execution and post-trade settlements.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Banking Due Diligence
- Customer Service Management
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Investment Banking
- Investment portfolio
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.