Skill required: IT Audit - Operational Audit & Compliance
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: BCom,MCom,Chartered Accountant,Post Graduate Diploma in Finance
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Risk and Compliance vertical and help us perform compliance reviews, publish reports with actions and provide closure guidance as needed. We design & recommend effective controls to mitigate risks and help service delivery team prepare for upcoming client / external audits.
The team will be responsible for Risk Assessments and Audit Planning. They help prepare high quality audit planning memo and Risk Control Matrix (RCM), manage discussion with stakeholders. They assist the audit team in identifying and analyzing the inherent risks in the applications and supporting infrastructure of businesses and the controls that management has implemented to mitigate their risks. The is also occasionally involved in risk-based internal audits (IT), external audits, IT general and application controls, technology risk management, application development and hosting, database management, IT vendor management.
The Operational Audit & Compliance team focuses on auditing and managing effective implementation and delivery of functional processes within operations to mitigate risks. The role may require for you to have a good understanding of anti-corruption, BCM and infosec policies, records management and contractor controls. The team is responsible for establishing processes to validate the effectiveness and drive improvements wherever required.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.