Skill required: Learning & Collaboration - Learning Strategy
Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
You will be working as a part of Learning & Collaboration team which works with the L&TD Business Solutions to perform assigned tasks to accomplish the entity learning strategy.
In Learning Strategy you will be required to define and develop organization learning strategies and learning operating models that articulate the workforce capabilities, skills or competencies required, and how these can be developed, to accelerate performance and drive business results.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Vendor Management
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Written and verbal communication
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.