Skill required: Learning Delivery - Learning Operations
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
You will be working as a part of Learning Delivery team which supports the backend classroom training/VILT and Web Based trainings for Accenture employees/ External clients. The India learning center is also managed by the Learning Delivery Team.
In Learning Operations you will managing learning solutions, including activities such as registration, vendor management, product support, learning management system. You will be taking client delivery information such as course identification, dates, venue, capacity, preferred resources and obtaining suitable information to publish a class schedule within a stated calendar period. Class schedules are typically published on client systems (Learning Management Systems) or Accenture equivalent.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Learning & Collaboration
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Written and verbal communication
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Learning Delivery Operations
- Learning Delivery
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.