Skill required: Order to Cash Processing - Accounts Receivable Ledger Maintenance
Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Chartered Accountant
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
In Accounts Receivable Ledger Maintenance you will need to investigate, resolve and troubleshoot unidentified and unapplied cash item and match debit and credit transactions. You should be able to identify items which need month end accrual. Prepare reversing journal entries for the purpose of month end accrual. You should be able to review integrity reports between AP Sub Ledger and GL Controls Accounts
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Account Reconciliation
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Cash Application Processing
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.