Skill required: Order to Cash Processing - Collections Operations
Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
The Collections Operations team focuses on managing collections and disputes such as debt collection, reporting on aged debt, bad debt provisioning, trade promotions, and outperform cash reconciliations. The team is responsible for follow up for missing remittances, prepare refund package with accuracy and supply to clients, record all collections activities in a consistent manner as per client process (tool), delivery of process requirements to achieve key performance targets, and ensure compliance to internal controls, standards, and regulations.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.