Skill required: Procurement Analytics - Spend analysis
Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of Procurement Analytics team which provides analytical outcomes and insights derived from internal/external data to the procurement organizations, enabling them to make fact-based decisions and to gain competitive advantages leading to lower costs, greater profits, and reduced risks.
You will be working on Spend analysis which is a the process of collecting, cleansing, classifying and analyzing expenditure data with the purpose of decreasing procurement costs, improving efficiency, and monitoring compliance. It can also be leveraged in other areas of business such as inventory management, budgeting and planning, and product development.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Extract Transform & Load (ETL) Tools
- Results orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Numerical ability
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.