Skill required: Procurement Management (GPO) - Procurement Management
Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst
Job Location: Noida
Qualifications: BCA/Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical and help us in the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical in a Global Process Owner (GPO) role and would be assigned to oversee the P2P processes of one or multiple clients. In this role, you would work with the business or client stakeholders to design and deploy the end-to-end P2P processes, focused on performance, standardization, and have global enforcement. You will be expected to help the clients identify and monitor business metrics, benchmark them to global industry standards, leverage best-in-class technology platforms to improve process performance, and most importantly, help implement an operating model which suits the client s needs and organizational setup. As part of the leadership role, you are expected to manage stakeholders (both internal and external), focus on people development, and work with clients to add value to the existing operations.
The Procurement Support team focuses on identifying the requirements for goods and services from all business units. The team is responsible for identifying and evaluating a list of suppliers, negotiating contracts with the selected supplier, raising a purchase requisition and releasing the purchase order. The team is also responsible for completing the payment process upon receiving an invoice, auditing the delivery of requested goods/services and maintaining proper records of invoices.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- SAP Ariba Guided Buying Administration
- SAP Ariba Upstream
- User Acceptance Testing
- Adaptable and flexible
- Problem-solving skills
- Agility for quick learning
- Results orientation
- Ability to work well in a team
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.