Skill required: Reporting - Microsoft Power BI
Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5- 8 years
What would you do?
The Business Reporting and Governance vertical helps to deploy and deliver robust tracking mechanism for SLA/KPI or any other operations on a day to day basis.
The Reporting team works on daily reports required by senior leadership and help deliver the requirements in a timely and accurate manner with business insights. You will also have to have the ability to transform them to visualized tools and databases so that more insights can be driven for leadership teams.
The role will require for you to work on Microsoft Power BI to help visualize data and share discoveries and collaborate in intuitive new ways.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Data Governance
- Data Maintenance
- Data Reporting
- Data Visualization
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Written and verbal communication
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.