Skill required: Tax - Tax Process Design
Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Chartered Accountant
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
You will be working as a part of Tax team which prepares monthly/quarterly calculation, recording and reporting of tax transactions and effective tax rate reconciliation. This team is also responsible for the preparation of financial statements for Statutory, Regulatory and Compliance requirement and for preparation of reconciliation and consolidation of accounts.
In Tax Process Design, you will be designing and implementing processes for direct Tax/income tax. This includes direct tax/income tax planning, income tax accounting, income tax compliance and income tax audit.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Detail orientation
- Agility for quick learning
- Written and verbal communication
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Excel
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.