Skill required: Technology Service Delivery Management - Infrastructure Account Management
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualifications: Any Graduation/BE/BTech
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
The Technology Service Delivery Management (TSDM) team act as a trusted business advisor for providing guidance around operations and optimization of an IT infrastructure and services for Accenture Operations.
The Infrastructure Account Management team is focused on delivering desired business outcomes through effective planning and ensure implementation to realize maximum benefit with minimized risk for projects/stakeholders by leveraging a consistent framework and processes defined.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.