Skill required: Technology Service Management - SQL (Structured Query Language)
Designation: Management Level - Senior Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
The Technology Service Delivery Management (TSDM) team act as a trusted business advisor for providing guidance around operations and optimization of an IT infrastructure and services for Accenture Operations.
The role may require for you to work on SQL (Structured Query Language) which is a Domain-specific language used in programming and designed for querying and modifying data and managing databases.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Experience in research and development
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.