Skill required: Workforce Services - Workforce Management
Designation: Senior Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 5-8 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Business Operations vertical and help us supervise the day to day operational and administrative activities, ensuring that all processes are followed / executed and that deadlines are met.
The Workforce Services team is responsible for short term planning, management, maintaining internal forecasts and tracking of forecast accuracy. The team works on tracking progress in the areas of staffing, logistics and change management and reports/highlights any deviations. This team also monitors scheduling efficiencies, recommend schedule changes, operating hours etc. to meet the optimum utilization of agents and seats.
The Workforce Management team focuses on maximizing performance levels and competency for an organization. This includes activities needed to maintain a productive workforce, such as field service management, human resource management, performance and training management, data collection, recruiting, budgeting, forecasting, scheduling, and analytics. This team owns the client relationship and partner on Capacity Planning/Schedule Adherence, help gather insights and provide feedback on the gaps/opportunities in performance capacity. The team helps identify, evaluate and drive continuous improvement in Service Delivery Performance. This team is also responsible for innovation in the workforce management space - providing insights to Accenture and Client leadership on improving efficiencies. They also ensure adherence to revenue and cost targets, own efficiency improvement goals. This team also partners wit regional leads and ensure we are compliant on all internal and client audits.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Microsoft 365
- Resource Capacity Forecasting & Planning
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Strong analytical skills
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- IEX TotalView Workforce Management
- Workforce Administration
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.