As a full time Senior .Net Developer, you will be working in a small but global team responsible for debugging applications and configuring existing systems, build functional applications and websites. This is a hands on position where you will be programming, assisting others in programming and helping improve the existing business processes. Our developers get full ownership of the module(s) they are working on so you will get full experience of delivering the solution from gathering the requirement to the production release. Projects will include working on brand new websites based on innovative technologies and latest development principles. You will be also assisting in upgrading applications and automate business processes, assisting non-technical support staff and apply your ideas and knowledge to overall technical growth of the organization. Your daily schedule will also include meetings with the other members of the team, gathering and analyzing requirements and making sure that the deadlines are met and the solutions delivered on time.
- 5 -10 years of hands-on professional experience with developing web applications with .Net
MVC, C# and Entity Framework.
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming, current design patterns/practices
- Experience with object relational mapping (ORM) with different tools such as entity framework and LINQ.
- High proficiency in Microsoft SQL server. Should have experience handling complex scenarios in T-SQL.
- Experience with AngularJS or React
- Good familiarity with TFS, GIT or Azure DevOps.
- Good communication skills and experience working with disjoint development team spread out in multiple time zones/countries
- Should be self-learner, a team player and willing to mentor and assist junior staff member
- Should be comfortable working in a fast paced, scrum based work environment.
- Experience working on ecommerce platforms like nopCommerce, siteCore a huge plus.
- Experience with .Net Core
- Experience with enterprise search servers like Elastic search or Apache solr.
- Familiarity with micro service architecture, RESTful APIs and n-tier applications.
- Knowledge of SEO fundamentals.
- An advanced degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering preferred
- 5 - 10 years as Front-End Web Developer, with a minimum of 5 + years as a Senior Developer (Lead Developer a plus)
- Knowledge of enterprise frameworks (e.g. - Node, Angular, React, Knockout, etc).
- Experience working with Content Management Systems - Knowledge of DNN CMS (Dot Net Nuke) is a plus
- Experience working with .NET framework and SQL Server
- Experience integrating 3rd party REST APIs into web applications
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience using version control system such as GIT
- Superior communications skills and a team player
- Strong verbal and written English communication
- Demonstrated experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Group Mediclaim policy
- Parental Insurance Coverage
- Overtime Bonus
- Accident Policy
- Retirement Benefits (Provident Fund)
Perks and Benefits
Overtime Bonus, Paid Vacation & Holidays, Profit Sharing & Incentives