Roles and Responsibilities
- Performing basic architectural/ engineering calculations.
- Preparing specifications, reports and related data tables.
- Maintaining liaison with design and drafting groups.
- Preparing, reviewing, and approving drawings as required.
- Under the direction of the Supervising Architect, may independently perform advanced technical assignments of various complexities within approved schedules and budgets.
- May coordinate technical and administrative activities with employees in other disciplines and other departments participating on an assigned project.
- May assist in the training and evaluation of assigned architectural and design/drafting personnel.
Minimum 10 years of experience
Bachelors degree in Architect
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Arch - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
AECOM India Private Limited
Contact Company:AECOM India Private Limited
Address :9/F,Infitnity Tower C, GURGAON, Haryana, India